We have seen a significant increase in sales the last couple of weeks since we have introduced our Loyal Buyers Groups!
How it works:
1. Join the FB group for your area. There is a one-time membership fee of $10 which will be added to your first order.
2. Each week we publish a list of available product.
3. Orders are made by commenting on the FB post inside the group.
4. Orders and payment are due every Thursday at noon. Payment is made via PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Pick up at your designated location on your designated day.
5. You participate as often as you want. You do not need to order every week.
We currently have groups running in East Spartanburg, Inman, Duncan, North Greer, and Five Forks (Simpsonville). We are exploring other areas as well–we just need willing hosts and enough members to get started! This is a really great way for neighbors, co-workers, and family members or groups of friends to work together in supporting SEVERAL local farms.
As demands increase we are adding products from places like Old Paths Farm in Gaffney, SC, Saint Basil Farm in Travelers Rest, SC, and TK Family Farm in Rutherfordton, NC.
This is just some of the product that filled orders for one of our weekly Loyal Buyers Groups.
Please feel free to message us here, email us at email@example.com, or find us on Facebook!